Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the pool party? The Swimming Hole LGBTQ+ pool party and day club is at Hotel Zoso, 150 S Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262.
- Where do I park? Valet parking is available at Hotel Zoso for pool guests. Additional parking can be found nearby at public parking garages. Additional street parking is available behind the hotel.
- Do I need to have a room at Hotel Zoso to come to the pool party? No, outside guests are welcome to the pool party if they are 18 or older and have a valid ID.
- Can I bring my own drinks or food? To ensure the safety of our guests and staff our team needs to be able to monitor everyone’s BAC (blood alcohol content) and to do this properly we can’t allow outside containers or drinks.
Food and drinks are served from the pool bar and Hotel Zoso kitchen, food and drinks can be ordered from the servers or bar tenders by anyone. To order alcohol you must have a wristband. Wristbands are distributed at the pool entrance when security checks your state ID.
- Who can come to The Swimming Hole? Anyone who is 18 & up with ID, and who is a part of (or ally to) the gay, lesbian, bi, trans, and queer community.
- How does this event support the LGBTQ+ community? Our promoters, dancers, performers, and door host are members of the LGBTQ+ community or allies. This event and hotel proudly employ members of our community and provides a safe space for everyone who wants to come. If you are interested in cross promoting or sponsoring our events, please contact Tyler Caiden (he/him/his) here.
- Are pets allowed at the Hotel Zoso pool? No, pets are not allowed inside the pool area. Health regulations prohibit any animals in the pool area, except legitimate service dogs. A service animal is any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. This does not include emotional support animals.